Learn Through Play To Warm Up Kids Before School!
12/5 – 12/6/2020
Our SuperDayCamp is a fun multi-sports program with Finnish rooted educational knowledge and expertise. Get to know your talents and unlock your potentials through a pool of 25 activities across the camp , which develops under our progressive SuperProgram based on the internationally renowned Finnish education principles.
We’ll have new interactive physical Edutainment activities- iTeacher﹒Lü tied to our camp which will blow you away.
iTeacher﹒Lü will definitely transforms traditional school environments into immersive and interactive spaces! It has over 20 interactive physical edutainment games, and most of them are curriculum based so they involve maths, physical education, geography and even music components alongside motor skills and cardio
Participants will receive:
- SuperProgram Camp tee
- Kids will play and learn without public guests and independent classroom during the camp
- *（NEW）Extend the excitement: 1hr FreePlay with FREE guardian access until 1pm
- SuperPark grip socks
- Certificate upon completion *Recognised by the National Board of Education and Ministry of Education
- Camp A: Agility and Ballgames + Academic exercises by iTeacher Lu (Available : Every MON, WED, FRI, SUN)
- Camp B: Balance and Tricks + Academic exercises by iTeacher Lu (Available : Every TUE, THUR, SAT)
Date: May 12 – June 12, 2020
Time: 9 am – 12 noon
Age: 4-6 years old & 7-9 years old
Language: English (primary) and Cantonese (secondary)
*Participants are advised to wear comfortable indoor sports wear and bring water bottles.
*Small Class restricted to a maximum of 7 kids in one class