Health Powered Urban Sports Summer Camp
Indulge in the excitement of urban sports this summer! Kids will enjoy exploring SuperPark while the park is closed to outside guests. Activities include a daily urban sports structured curriculum in Skateboarding or Trampoline at your choice, fun activities and cardio fitness challenges.
What’s more? The fitness focus will use optical heart rate monitors and streaming live data to teach kids all about the brain benefits and body benefits of moving their bodies in a fun way!
- Date: Jun 29-Aug 27 (4 days camp runs Mon through Thu)
- Time: 9am-12nn (Camp activities in private park area)
- + 12nn-1pm (Parent and kid free access)
- Age: 4-6Y and 7-9Y
- Class size: 1:7
*SuperDayCamp sport activities will be held in non-opening hours, kids can learn and play freely without other public guests.
- Date: July 13 – Aug 27 (4 days camp runs Mon through Thur)
- Time: 1:00pm-2:15 pm
- Age: 6Y-9Y
- Class size: 1:4 max
- Language: English only
- FREE Skateboard set, helmet, protective gear set (elbow and knee pads) and a pair of SuperPark grip socks
- FREE one hour kid and guardian FREEPLAY 2:15 pm – 3:15pm
- A welcome pack of SuperPark goodies
- A “Education Finland Certificate” of participation
Top Coach: Alexander Thomas Buffery
- Top Scooter rider in Hong Kong
- Expert in stunt scooting and skateboarding performance, co-operated with many international brands and widely reported by media
- Awarded Champion of International freestyle scooting Championship
FINNISH ROOTED EDUCATION
Our SuperDayCamp is a fun multi-sports program with Finnish rooted educational knowledge and expertise. Get to know your talents and unlock your potentials through a pool of 25 activities across the camp , which develops under our progressive SuperProgram based on the internationally renowned Finnish education principles.
*Participants will be awarded Education Finland certificate upon completion
*Daily urban sports structured curriculum