Finnish root SportsFun-Learning Program
Age appropriate | Professional coaching | Holistic Development
Our curriculum is designed to develop skills through progressions based upon The Gymnastics Association of Hong Kong, China (GAHK) official award scheme structure. (The Gymnastics Association of Hong Kong, China) Beginners who have completed 4 lessons and meet specific standards could be recommended for a bronze level assessment by GAHK. Our professional instructors cater to all levels of skills and ability. Join us with a flying high-five on our MaxAir trampoline, a top trampoline brand!
Head Coach: Sam Leung
- Former Assistant Coach of HK Trampoline Delegation Certified International Trampoline Coach (Level 1) by FIG
- Over 16 years as International Trampoline Judge (Level 4) by FIG
- Certified CUHK Sports Medicine -Sports Trainer Qualification
- Qualified coach to use the Overhead Spotting Rig (a professional safety device) for teaching somersault and twisting skills with the aid of a safety spotting belt harness.
- Per Month $1,600 /4 lessons
- Per Term (3 months) $4,500 /12 lessons
*BOOK NOW & SAVE EARLY BIRD 10% OFF (Discount only applies to regular courses)
ENJOY EXTRA 10% OFF ON SUPERPROGRAM BY INPUTING PROMO CODE “sp10off” DURING CHECKOUT
- A Finland Education certificate will be award upon completion of each level *Recognised by the National Board of Education and Ministry of Education in Finland
- 45 minutes per class
- Language: English and Cantonese
- Small group teaching, instructor to student ratio:
- Individual class is available upon request
- Special discounts for first time admission of regular courses
- FREE SuperProgram tee
- FREE SuperPark grip socks
THE RESEARCH HAS LANDED!
The physical implications and improved health benefits of Trampolines are many. Take a look at the stats below, to get an idea of what’s to be gained from this activity.
Rate when sitting: 37%
Maximum rate: 100%
Value when sitting: 1
Maximum value: 500
Improves maximum performance
Improves anaerobic fitness
Improves muscle fitness
Terms And Conditions
- No cancellation, no refund and no reschedule is allowed after the booking is made.
- Each member can only book trial lesson of each sport once.
- Class fee exclude admission ticket, please purchase a valid entry ticket to attend the class
- SuperPark reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of dispute, the decision of SuperPark will be final.
- Click here to view detailed Terms and Conditions on
- General Code,
- Safety, Health and Hygiene,
- Code of Sports Ethics
- Photos, Videos and Personal Privacy
- Weather Policy
- Leave and Public Holidays