Finnish root SportsFun-Learning Program
Age appropriate | Professional coaching | Holistic Development
Our course provides a progressive curriculum that ensures success from the first steps to the mastering of advanced skills in a safe way. Teaching children the fundamentals to improve balancing and anaerobic fitness of skating while building confidence, endurance and patience through each lesson.
Professional Coaches Team
Top Coach: Long Yu (Skateboarding)
- Current Hong Kong Delegation, Top Skater in Hong Kong
- Awarded The 13th National Games of the People’s Republic of China -Men’s Bowl Skating Competition 3rd Runner up
- Prize winners of over 12 local and international skateboarding competitions
- Over 10 years skating experiences and widely reported by media
Top Coach: Alexander Thomas Buffery (Scooting)
- Top Scooter rider in Hong Kong
- Expert in stunt scooting performance, co-operated with many international brands and widely reported by media
- Awarded Champion of International freestyle scooting Championship
- Per Month $1,600 /4 lessons
- Per Term (3 months) $4,500 /12 lessons
*BOOK NOW & SAVE EARLY BIRD 10% OFF (Discount only applies to regular courses)
Enjoy extra 10% off on SuperProgram by inputing promo code “sp10off” during checkout
- A Finland Education certificate will be award upon completion of each level *Recognised by the National Board of Education and Ministry of Education in Finland
- 45 minutes per class
- Language: English and Cantonese
- Small group teaching, instructor to student ratio:
- Individual class is available upon request
- Special discounts for first time admission of regular courses
- FREE SuperProgram tee
- FREE safety pads (Original $100)
- Enjoy Special $320 for SuperPark skateboard (Original $500)
- FREE SuperPark grip socks (Original $15)
THE RESEARCH HAS LANDED!
The physical implications and improved health benefits of Skate and Scoot World are many. Take a look at the stats below, to get an idea of what’s to be gained from this activity.
Rate when sitting: 37%
Maximum rate: 100%
Value when sitting: 1
Maximum value: 500
Improves maximum performance
Improves anaerobic fitness
Terms And Conditions
- No cancellation, no refund and no reschedule is allowed after the booking is made.
- Each member can only book trial lesson of each sport once.
- Class fee exclude admission ticket, please purchase a valid entry ticket to attend the class
- SuperPark reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of dispute, the decision of SuperPark will be final.
- Click here to view detailed Terms and Conditions on
- General Code,
- Safety, Health and Hygiene,
- Code of Sports Ethics
- Photos, Videos and Personal Privacy
- Weather Policy
- Leave and Public Holidays