You Care We Care!
The safety of our crews and all SuperParkers is our Highest and First priority.
We will take the following measures to ensure high sanitary level from now on:
We are going to “SCAN” and “SANITIZE” our guests!
- To ensure the sanitary level in SuperPark, our crew will “SCAN” our guests with infrared body heat detector and this temperature check is compulsory. (Guests who have a recorded temperature of 37.5 degrees and above will have their tickets re-scheduled) *SuperPark will help reschedule or refund if needed
- “SANITIZE” their hands with Alcohol-based Hand rub before entering the park start immediately and disinfect the park every two hours .
- Please put on a mask when visiting SuperPark to reduce the risk of cross-infection.
- Guests alike who have visited mainland in the past 2 weeks will be re-scheduled as a precautionary measure
- Closure of our ball pit in our Kid’s Gym activity
Due to the current health situation, we are continually fogging our games more frequently with ZOONO, eco-friendly microbe shield surface sanitising germ protection spray that kills 99.9% bacteria