A journey and exploration of learning within the friendliest park
- A Movement-based learning program for children 1-16 years old
- Designed to develop the whole child – socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically
- Conducted in a safe, structured and multisensory environment
SuperPark is recognised as a fun, engaging and developmental environment for kids of all ages.
It’s a great place to learn new skills or tricks to foster friendships and fun alongside the use of technology and physical challenges… after all “You’re made to move”.
Introductory program for our youngest Sparkers (along with a parent/guardian) to explore and intereact with each other in learning new physical challenges and skills
For 1 – 2 years old
SuperFamily is an opportunity for you and your child to spend great family time together and nurture a love for exploration and social development.
For 2 – 6 years old
Sorry boys… this is for Girls Only! SuperPark provides a supportive environment that allows girls to foster an interest and explore the wonders of SuperPark.
For 7 – 11 years old
Learn the foundation basics all the way to aerial development for a multitude of inclusive sports.
For 7 – 14 years old
Learn the basics and then on to navigating your way around the ramps, bowls and half-pipes of a skate park, all the way to street tricks and beyond.
For 7 – 14 years old
- Kindeez (1-2 years): Focus on exploration and observation
- Pre School (3-5 years): Focus on fine and gross motor skills, exploration and observation
- Primary (6-11 years): Incorporating athleticism into the program during this phase enhances the kid’s all-round development, preparation and transition into mainstream sports.
- Secondary (12-16 years): Catering for the broad range of ability levels
- SuperAble: SuperAble is a specialist school/group only program that will incorporate students with special needs and/or learning to effectively provide sources of opportunity for cognitive development
- Between 2-6 week terms with 1 weekly (except SuperFamily) ranging from 45-90 minutes class
- FREE venue access throughout the day
- A FREE pair of SuperPark grip socks
- A member pack of SuperPark goodies
- A SuperPark certificate of participation
*Price and time to be confirmed (Please sign up below to get the latest news.)
- 6 – 12 people per class
- Instructor to student ratio is 1:6/12
- Language: English (Primary) and Cantonese (Secondary)
By offering a developmental pathway of fundamental motor skills, we ensure a fast and effective way for kids to incorporate the skills learnt within specific sports such as basketball or athletics. Essentially, we provide the foundation that is required for all sports.
It is the aim to provide kids with higher levels of self-esteem, so that they may posses a stronger sense of interactive social confidence and equality that they will carry throughout their lives.
The philosophy recognises the importance that sport can play in fostering the relationships between health and wellbeing.
Consequently the aim is to provide:
Through activities experienced by themselves, children proactively learn by observation, exploration, self-reflection and active experimentation. This helps build the enjoyment for learning and encourage their motivation to learn.
Creative exploration and safely practised skills can increase self-confidence and self-esteem.
A fun environment that nurtures diversity and curiosity through creative teaching.
Research has found that multiple sports can have a big part to play on the development of young children from an early age, offering confidence and pathways to future success in sport and in academic development.
Safety is of major importance,
in addition the program will:
• Start on time, completing a thorough warm up and cool down
• Provide an experienced crew member for all programs and services that we conduct
• Ensure that no discrimination, belittling or ridicule of any participants involved within the programs will be tolerated on the basis of nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, social background, religious or political affiliations
• Continually offer positive reinforcement to encourage every participant to achieve their best possible results and goals
• Respect that sporting goals must not be achieved at the expense of the physical or psychological wellbeing of any participant under our care