Come and hangout with us at one of our Super Day Camp across the Easter holiday ; you can learn lots of fun and exciting new skills and tricks at your own pace alongside participating in some of the challenging games designed and created for your child(ren) under the nurturing guidance of the SuperPark crew.
Super Day Camp will be held in April are for children aged in the following age groups 4-6, 7-9 and 10-13 years. You can have your choice of Camp A or Camp B as follows.
Participants will experience different activities in Camp A and Camp B.
Super Day Camp includes
- One Day Camp
- A FREE pair of SuperPark grip socks
- FREE venue access throughout the day
- A welcome pack of SuperPark goodies
- 9:00am – 3:30pm
- 12-16 participants per class
- Instructor to student ratio is
- 1:6 for 4-6 years old
- 1:7 for 7-9 years old
- 1:8 for 10-13 years old
- Language: English (Primary) and Cantonese (Secondary)
- Please wear comfortable indoor sports wear and bring water bottles
- HK$800 per participant
*Activities Overview – 6 hours activities include lunch and breaks
Super Day Camp Schedule
Our themes are
Due to the unique environment at SuperPark our Super Day Camp have their own themes based on learning new skills/tricks to foster friendships and fun alongside the use of technology and physical challenges… after all